Dancefest at Nextfest is now accepting submissions for the 2016 edition, taking place June 2-12, 2016!
Who can apply?
Dancefest is geared towards emerging choreographers under the age of 30 who are pursuing a professional career in dance. We are looking for works in the 10-45 min range but all applications will be considered. If this is you, read on!
To apply for Dancefest at Nextfest 2016, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A description of your piece
- Statement of interest (why you would like to present your work at Nextfest)
- Choreographer’s CV
- Estimated length of the work
- Technical requirements
- List of performers and collaborators
- Link to online video documentation (this can be of the proposed work or rehearsal footage of the work, or documentation of a previous work.) Please send a video link; do not send a hard copy.
Deadline: February 12th, 2016 at midnight
You will be contacted by February 29th, 2016 with your application results.
Please send all submissions electronically to: email@example.com. Late, incomplete or hard-copy submissions will not be accepted. Questions? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your submission!